Ergobaby 360 Carrier Review
Ergobaby 360 carrier is a cleverly designed baby carrier for infants to toddlers with versatile carry positions for indoor or outdoor use. It can help you carry the baby on vacations, calm down on a fussy morning, put to sleep while on walks or modestly breastfeed at a park with a simple snap and go action.
After birth, most babies still need a mother’s warmth to feel safe and secure. But carrying your baby for a long time without support can be an inconvenience as you go about daily activities. And so it is time to search for the best solution to this.
Yes you heard it right! More and more parents are joining the babywearing revolution. Not only is it a trend but a necessity nowadays. In connection with this, experts have related the good benefits in the baby’s emotional and physical development. But wait, not all products are created equal so when choosing the right one for the munchkin to ride on, go for Mom’s Pick – The All-position Ergobaby 360 Carrier.
$159.99 Note: Price subject to change without notice. Check Amazon for today’s best price!
Ergobaby 360 All Positions Carrier Details and Specifications
This is a must-have addition to baby’s layette. May it be a short hike from the grocery store or a few blocks on the tough ground where having a stroller is more challenging, Ergobaby Multiple Position 360 Carrier will do the job well!
- Colors: Moonstone
- Item Weight: 1.59 lbs
- Material: 100% Cotton (Poplin Lining and Cover)
- Machine Wash Friendly
- Full Buckle Baby Carrier
- Multiple Carrying positions – inward, outward, hip and back
- Shoulder Straps – 73-119 cm (Extra padded for maximum comfort)
- Waist belt – 66-140 cm (Wide lumbar support and Velcro secured)
- Baby Hood (Wind and Sun protection or Breastfeeding Cover)
- Head Support (Foldable and Cushioned)
- On-Board Storage (Easy access spacious pocket)
- Age and weight recommendation:
(With Infant Insert sold separately) 0-4months 7-12lbs
- Warranty (ErgoPromise of 10 years)
- User-Friendly (Two buckle snap on and shoulder straps pull in for a snug fit)
Ergobaby 360 Carrier Striking Key Features
Multiple Carry Positions
No worries about baby outgrowing this carrier, it can transition carrying options on ages up to 3.
- Front Carry with Infant insert (0-4 months) facing the parent on babies weighing 7-12lbs or 3.2-5.5kg. The Easy Snug Infant Insert is sold separately but is nicely made with a soft cushioned material to maintain head and neck support while inside the carrier.
- Front Carry or facing the parent without the Infant Insert is ideal for 4-24 months and above on weights 12-26.9lbs or 5.5-12.2kg. Baby should have consistent head and neck control by this time.
- Front Carry facing outward as chosen for older babies or curious toddlers are for 5-12months with 14-22lbs or 6.4-10kg in weight. Share the experience with your caboodles with confidence leaving behind the worry of discomfort and back strain.
- Hip Carry is best for babies with consistent neck and head control. For ages 6-24months and weighs 17.2-2.69lbs or 7.8-12.2kg.
- Back Carry for clingy toddlers or babies from 6-36 months weighing 17.2-33lbs and 7.8-15kg as preferred by working moms. Whether they are taking a nap or just having a cranky day and needing your embrace, this carry option is made easy by the Ergobaby 360 Carrier.
It is definitely Daddy approved! I happen to have a carrier that sadly looks and feels awkward when my husband gets to wear them with our baby on.
Multiple Wear Carrier of Ergobaby has adjustable waist panel and shoulder straps to match different body size and shape.
- The wide wraparound can snugly fit the waist and give incredible back support.
- It is even used comfortably by women long after a C-section birth.
Check Amazon for more design details!
- All possible carrying styles guarantee ergonomic seating for the baby. This can be signified by the natural “M” position where the knees appear to be a bit higher than the waist and bottom way below.
- The structured bucket seat is designed to give support and ensure proper posture for the baby.
- The spine should show a “C” shape when placed facing inward and the baby is close enough to kiss or high above the chest.
What’s makes Ergobaby 360 Carrier stand out?
“Balance of Safety and Comfort”
Safety being the major concern and comfort as the second leading factor marks the design criteria of this ERGOnomic all positions Baby Carrier.
Adjustable for a Perfect fit – properly restrained providing enough room for child’s legs but not so large to avoid the possibility of the baby falling off.
Adaptability to weather – perfect for warm weather because of the durable mesh material, cool air design as well as premium cotton fabric. On sunny days, the babyhood tuck-away protects your munchkins from excessive wind or light.
Padded strap and lumbar support – the Velcro secured wide wrap-around secures the carrier as well as helps maintain good posture for the parent. The shoulder straps evenly distribute baby’s weight and decrease muscle strain and discomfort.
And so we happily say goodbye to severe backaches, bruised shoulders or the possibility of hip dysplasia to our baby, all thanks to Ergobaby newborn to toddler Carrier’s design.
Mix of Ventilation and Versatility
Award-winning 360 Baby Carrier by Ergobaby is made from premium fabric with cool mesh air design that is machine wash friendly. At the same time, it gives ample support for the growth and safety of infants and older kids.
- Wicking capacity – keeps both baby and dads dry even in warm weather
- Rip resistant and water repellent fabric to ensure durability.
- Lightweight and breathable mesh design that is cooler for you and the baby. It is made with 100% soft and durable polyester that is easy to wash and dry.
- Adjustable to parent’s unique size or built from petite to larger body size. Waist belts can be adjusted from 26-52 inches and shoulder straps 28-46 inches.
- Back panel can easily be adjusted or folded for maximum comfort and proper head support.
Tandem of Wear and Work
Ever since Ann Moore, an American nurse who was credited as the inventor of child carriers, came about with this idea, the main focus is still a solution to provide comfort and security to the baby at the same time frees the mother to do work with both hands.Thoughtful Design…
- It is perfectly studied to address the growing concern of parents that engage in both family life and career at the same time.
- The snug fit and stretchy straps promotes mobility and comfort for working parents.
- Privacy hood for breastfeeding modestly doubles as a tuck-away baby hood with UPF 50+ sun protection as well as the wind on challenging weather conditions.
Promise of Quality and Worth
The ERGOpromise of 10 years warranty on parts or the whole carrier may seem overwhelming but this goes to show the confidence of the company in the quality of their products.
Check Amazon for today’s best price!
- The materials used are 100% cotton and is tested and approved by governing standards.
- The deluxe foam used for cushion and padding retains their shape even after washing.
- No snagging or loosening even after multiple years or multiple babies.
- Certified “Baby Safe” materials and fabrics to give the utmost durability.
- Multiple ways to carry your baby is the greatest deal in a single product purchase.
Ergobaby 360 Carrier PROS and CONS
Now hearing from raving patrons and a few disgruntled parents, let us fairly collate the good points about this baby necessity as well as the few things needing improvement.
- Ergonomic position for all the carrying styles.
- Hip Healthy Carrier as acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Extendable Head Panel for support and security.
- Adjustable straps for different body shapes and sizes.
- Straps are secured by an elastic band.
- Multiple carry positions help transition the need of growing babies.
- Built to last as it ensures no loosening or snagging even after long periods of use.
- Extra webbing is easily put away with the use of an elastic band at the end.
- Handy pouch for personal belongings.
- Lightweight and easy to use (Saves you time with only two buckles to snap on)
- Machine wash and dry friendly.
- Scratchy Mesh panel may be rough on very sensitive skin.
- No add-on bag to keep the carrier for storage.
- The Infant Insert is an additional expense and may warm up a bit at times.
- A serious investment when compared to other carriers.
- Drool covers are advised to avoid stain.
- Back Cross strapping is a bit difficult to achieve alone.
- Challenging for plus size mothers specifically on the chest area.
Ergobaby 360 Carrier – Our Verdict
The key to enjoying parenthood is not just having the endurance of caring for your baby but experiencing simple to tricky activities together yet coming out happy and satisfied.
The all-position carrier can strike balance between purpose and fulfilment with its high-quality material and tested customer satisfaction. With the majority of parents giving full five stars on online stores, you would not want to miss out on such a great product. Take it from experienced mothers because after all you only want what is best for you precious one.
So whether you are a hands-on mom or dad to baby and toddlers, part-time working mothers and fathers or lively adventurous parents who love the outdoors, this “Top-rated carrier” is the answer to pursue endless possibilities. Who says fun stops when the baby arrives? Continue to enjoy life as it is and make Ergobaby 360 Carrier your partner!
See our ratings and verdict below…
Price: HIGH | Quality: HIGH | Safety: HIGH | Our Rating: 4.5 out of 5
We hope this Ergobaby 360 Carrier review helps with your search for the right newborn baby carrier for your child.
Please follow and like us: