Graco Blossom High Chair Review
EXCLUSIVE REVIEW --- GRACO BLOSSOM HIGH CHAIR
Durability and Flexibility From A Well-Known Brand
The Graco Blossom High Chair and also known as the Graco Blossom 6-in-1 Convertible Highchair will serve your needs from infant to toddler.
Are you looking for a quality highchair for your child - one that will not just serve your needs now, but for the foreseeable future as well? Consider the Graco Blossom High chair. It comes from a well-known brand and this particular chair makes a lot of sense to a lot of young parents - for many different reasons.
But the one shining attribute that comes through time and time again when talking to buyers and reading the reviews is the high level of value a young family gets when they opt for the Graco Blossom High chair. It’s lasting value (thanks to its durability and versatility) you just can’t get from one of the lesser substitutes that have flooded the marketplace.
Sets Up Fast, Accommodates Infant To Toddler
The Graco Blossom 6-in-1 Convertible Highchair sets up quickly - so you can use it within minutes of its arrival at your door. With multiple components, you could actually seat two children independently and simultaneously.
For example, you could have the newest addition to the family in the full highchair, with the other one who's a little bit older (toddler age) sitting comfortably in a booster seat that straps easily and securely to any kitchen chair.
A couple of other formats can be deployed at the same time, like using the infant booster seat and young “youth” chair. It’s one product. But it takes care of two kids at once. So it’s a good choice for budget-conscious young families.
Flexible and Versatile - That’s the Graco Blossom High chair
The 6-in-1 (essentially, a rebranded version of the 4-in-1) features six separate adjustments including the height of the high chair, three recline positions and a 3-position removable foot rest. It also boasts 3 removable trays - so you’ll always have on hand at least one clean tray to use. There’s also a portable insert on the backrest support, to help better position your child at the table.
The Graco Blossom 6-in-1 Convertible Highchair multiple recline positions are quite helpful with an infant, so you can ensure that they're in a comfortable position for feeding. There's also a convertible five-point (or 3-point, if you wish) harness system to secure your young one to their seat. But if you’ve got a squirming child, it’s not exactly an easy task. But that can said of any kind of child seating - especially car seating.
It’s wide base provides more than enough stability, so you don’t have to worry about the Blossom tipping over. And since the Graco Blossom High chair sits on wheels, it's relatively easy to move around the room, with some patience and practice.
Only the wheels at the back of the chair are full-swivel. This means that the front wheels are fixed to go straight - forwards or backwards. This means it can be a little challenging to steer the highchair around your home. It does get easier with practice. But if you only move it once in a while, it can feel awkward and unwieldy.
Interestingly, Graco has recently improved the seat fabric to make it easier for busy parents to maintain. These days, the seat cover is made of a premium leatherette, which is soft and comfortable for your little one. It’s also both wipe-able and machine-washable - so cleanup is quick, easy, and effective.
Graco Blossom 6-in-1 Convertible Highchair: Designed By A Parent, For Parents
Whoever designed this kids high chair is obviously a parent themselves. Only a mom or dad who’s lived through spaghetti dinners, squished blueberries, or spilled grape juice could come up with the idea of providing multiple tables that are easy to click into place and remove. With three trays available, you'll always have one that's clean and ready to use (free of spaghetti sauce and noodles) so you don't have to use the same tray over and over again. Simply wipe it down or wash it with a damp cloth and mild detergent - or simply put it in the dishwasher.
You also have the option to use just the lap straps (and not the shoulder straps). So if your little one doesn’t need shoulder support - you can still keep them safe and secure with the lap belt. It also makes it much easier to much easier to get them in and out.
Graco’s Blossom Highchair is more portable than a lot of competing chairs. Four wheels (including two full-swivel rear wheels) allow you to move it from the kitchen to the dining room or living room - wherever everyone else happens to be. This ensures that your little one can join the family at feeding time - something that’s important as they grow and connect emotionally.
PROS and CONS
What Buyers Like Most About The Graco Blossom Highchair
Here are the things most often mentioned and loved b actual Blossom buyers…
- Trays are dishwasher safe
- Booster seat is quite useful as your child grows
- Cushioned seat seems comfortable for little ones
- Quality design and build from a trusted brand name
- Can be locked in place with real-wheel locking mechanism
- Can serve two kids at once - a good match for growing families
- Sturdy frame provides stability and safety - feels like it’s high-quality
- Set up is quick and easy - instructions provided are easy to follow along
- Comfortable even for a young baby - reclines for smaller ones who might fall asleep
- Looks nice - stylish, practical design finished in neutral colors, so it can fit into any decor
- Three removable trays that are easy to lock in and lift out as needed - with just one hand
- Reclining seat position for infants is good because they don't have strong head support yet
- Straps are fairly easy to buckle and unbuckle (knowing they’re safe provides peace of mind)
- Several different ways to use this chair - multiple configurations makes it much more useful
- Large-size tray is helpful for keeping kids entertained with a toy and in their seat at meal time
- Straps are relatively easy to remove and keep clean - except for messy stains like berries and grape juice
- Flexible - multiple seating options are easy to implement, including moving them form a high seat to a kitchen chair
- Strong on safety with a five point (or three) harness system, plus a built-in crotch bar to help keep your little one safely in place
- Can be rolled around thanks to the built-in wheels - although it’s not the easiest thing to maneuver due to its bulky size and fixed front wheels
- Easy to clean - all fabric components are easily removable and washable (by machine or by hand with a damp cloth and dish-washing detergent)
What Some Buyers Didn’t Like About the Graco Blossom High Chair
- Straps are not easy to clean
- Can be a little difficult to get the seat pad in place tightly
- Highchair does not fold up - so storing it requires lots of space
- Booster seat doesn't secure as tightly to some dining room chairs as one might like
- For smaller toddlers, the tray doesn't quite fit tight enough to their body so there is some space where food drops through
- Lots of extra features that you may not use (If all you want is a highchair for a single child - this may not be the best option for you)
- Can seem expensive (not the cheapest kid’s highchair on the market - although the quality certainly shows and helps justify the price)
- Loose locking mechanism - Wheels don't truly lock tight into position, so the chair can still move around a bit on the hardwood floor even when locked
- Steering this chair is a bit difficult - since the front wheels are not full swivel, it can be a bit awkward, even cumbersome to move around in smaller spaces
- Straps can be a little finicky and the fabric is a little slippery to secure a squirming child (if you’ve got a “mover” - you know how challenging that can be)
- Large wheel base and footprint - this chair is quite large and is not foldable - so it takes up a fair amount of space (this may only be an issue in smaller homes and rooms)
MORE PRODUCT IMAGES
Graco Blossom High Chair, Our Verdict
What do you want most in your child’s highchair? Are you looking for a quick fix - something cheap to get you through a short stage of your child’s development? Or, are you looking for something that’s well-made, durable, and safe? For something that won’t just last a few months, but can serve you through the years (and several kids as your family grows) while continuing to do what it’s supposed to do and more - consider the Graco Blossom High Chair.
Obviously, it’s not an ideal match for everyone. But for busy moms and dads who like to receive maximize value in exchange for their hard-earned dollars, you’ll probably want to check this one out. It’s worth it.
Graco Blossom 6-in-1 Convertible High Chair ; see our ratings for price, quality, safety and our verdict below.
We hope this Graco Blossom High Chair review helps you with your search for the right baby highchair for your child.
Mom's Baby Hub is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites
to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Mom's Baby Hub is also a participant in other affiliate programs.
Product Prices: All product prices published by Mom's Baby Hub are subject to change without notice.
Final prices are always determined by Amazon or other suppliers.
Writers: We use guest writers or writers from our staff who write from personal experience
or detailed research about the products we review.